You’re wired. So are we.
Whether you’re a small start up looking to host a product launch or an established player looking for that one-of-kind spot for tele-conferencing, sales meetings, or interactive seminars, The State Theatre knows who you are and what you need.
Ahead of the crowd? Looking for unmeeting, unconference, speed geeking, open space, barcamp? We speak your language.
Whatever your specialty - social media, software/application development, or bringing professionals together - the State will get you online.
The State Theatre is the most connected meeting spot in entire Metro Washington Area.
- Dedicated fiber optic.
- 0.75/0.30 GBPS (yup, that’s 750/300 MBPS) capacity.
- Increments of 20/5 or 50/20 MBPS. Custom tailored to your needs.
- Up to 15 separate CO connections, allowing for multiple IP’s / SSID’s / WAP's
- Wired, wireless, or mixed - you pick.
You think big and do big. So do we. Don’t need that much? No worries. We can scale it down to any size you need. 50 people to 500 people.
Add in a fully restored 1930’s Art Deco setting, arranged any way you can think of, a full service in-house restaurant and catering service, four full service bars, and state of the art sound & lights (we are a nationally recognized music venue remember) and there’s no reason to go anywhere else.
- Martin Intelligent Lighting with Full Studio Direction, Custom-Designed Lighting & Sets
- Sound Image Sound System with Front of House and Stage Engineers
- High definition projection with 20 foot screen
- Multiple small and midsize projection capabilities
"Everything worked flawlessly. (Trust me, this is unusual at 'geek' conferences!) Massively better than the Wifi provision we have had at conferences in the past (even supplied by specialist companies). Thanks hugely." - Carsonified (web seminar with broadband wireless for 500 attendees)
| || || |
Where are we?
Smack in the middle of The Dulles Technology Corridor, aka “The Netplex” (Ok - we’re also in the center of the Falls Church's Historic District, about ten minutes from downtown D.C. and Tyson's Corner, and less than a mile from the East Falls Church Metro Station.)
What else do we do?